Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Understand Them

Shed a little sunshine into the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing joy giving message goes. Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer All. Love All. Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them. See ME in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable. See ME in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man and womanhood.

This is just a little excerpt from one of my favorite devotions, God Calling. I was inspired and encouraged by the passage above and wanted to pass the blessing on to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny! We totally have way less than 6 degrees of separation! We know so many of the same people, it's scary that we aren't super awesome friends by now! Thanks for your sweet message. Yes, I did lead a cell group when we lived in NWA...actually I led it with Jenny Beth. Anyway, I'm glad to be able to keep up with you, and I really enjoy reading your blog as well. Looking forward to growing our friendship through "blog land" HA! :) Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete