Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful Moments

On Sunday, our Pastor at Community talked about what he called beautiful moments. His sweet Mother-In-Law was gravely ill and so he and his family had been spending their final moments with her. Beautiful moments. Recalling moments past. Savoring the present. This made me think on my life and all of the beautiful moments that I have experienced. God is good. He is ALWAYS faithful. In the good and the bad, in the easy and the hard. Below are just a FEW beautiful moments that I have experienced recently.


Julie, Kristen and Matt-Sweet Camp Ozark friends that visited us in "the bay."


Make new friends but keep the old...sweet, sweet college friends.


My sister, Julie and my Brother-In-Law Jason with our sweet nephews Ben and Drew (Julie and Jason are pregnant with their first! A BOY!)


"I could never love anyone as I love my sisters."-Little Women


The awesome nephews at the Zoo!


Sweet Jenny Beth, who met us at the zoo (she brought 5 kids with her-what a woman!)

1 comment:

  1. You're both so sweet, you deserve all those sweet moments! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete