Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GOLD




"Make new friends but keep the old,
one is silver and the other is GOLD."

These are the words to a song we used to sing in Girl Scouts and one that my friend Angie and I have joked about over time as we make new friends. We remind each other that we are GOLD and cannot be replaced. SO true. Our GOLD friends, Angie and Matt came to visit us a little over a week ago and we had a great time! They were our first visitors to "The Bay." It was just neat to be able to show them our lives here and spend time together and catch up. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of all of us for the blog post, as they are all on Facebook and I could not figure out how to get them to load. I was able to get some pictures of Angie and our time together at LUNA (my favorite coffeehouse). We sipped coffee, talked, caught up and spend some time with the Lord. It was good for my soul. Thanks for coming, Angie and Matt! Good times were had by all. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Thanks again for posting it to our Gamma Nu list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and Angie are still so close --Its hard to believe that it was that long ago we were actually IN girl scouts :)

    ReplyDelete