Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW YORK CITY 2008






At this time last year, I was in NYC with my dear friends Cassie, Milton and Sarah. I thought I would post some pictures in remembrance of that trip! Cass and I at the Today show, Sarah and I eating cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery (well worth the walk and wait), Milt and I chowing down on a "classic" NYC hot dog and then a group picture of me and the girls at a park outside Magnolia Bakery. If you know these girls then you know that the laughs outnumbered just about anything else on this adventure. From getting lost in Hell's Kitchen to good times at Stanford Social it was a trip to remember. I look forward to many more trips with precious friends in the future!

4 comments:

  1. I'm up for part deux ANYtime! How is it that Angie, Sarah and Meredith follow you and not me? I've been doing this like five years. FOR THA LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanton or Stanford Social my Jen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you have "Here, There and Everywhere" as a song on here! I happen to know a certain couple in Dogtown that would love it too!! Love you guys... and can't wait to see my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEEAASSEEEEE lets go back!! it's stanton btw. :-) milt, i'm gonna follow u right now!

    ReplyDelete