Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home Sweet ARKANSAS!



Last week, Matt and I were able to travel back to Arkansas for a visit! Matt's job will most likely take him back to Arkansas around once a quarter and fortunately this time I was able to travel with him since I do no yett have a job:) I spent the first half of the week in North Little Rock, where I enjoyed precious time with my family and friends. Time on the deck sipping coffee with my Mom and Dad, playing with my nephews and chatting with my sister and brother-in-law. I was also able to catch up with my friend Pamela and spend the afternoon with my friend Emily and her kiddos.
On Wednesday, my parents brought me to Northwest Arkansas. We met up with Matt and grabbed a quick lunch so they could see their son-in-law! The rest of the week was spent with sweet time with Matt and his family (not only his parents but his oldest sister Erin and her husband Matt AND Grandma and Grandpa Vanzant) eating good food, shopping, playing golf and getting pedicures! We were also able to get much needed time with more friends. Matt saw his good friends Patrick and Christin while I had one on one with my friend Angie, had lunch with my friend Jenn (who moved to OKC this past weekend so it was good to spend that time with her) I spent an afternoon with my friend Kristin, had lunch with my friend Janell, had an afternoon with my friends Lee and Cassie and their kiddos, we had night out at one of our faves, Common Grounds.
Though Matt had to work, we both agreed that it was a great week and so wonderful to be home with family and friends. We have come home feeling rejuvenated and ready to go again! Me, with my job search and Matt in his busy role at work. And...SPRING is here! We arrived home to green grass and sunshine! It is already a great week in "the bay!" We are so thankful for the opportunity we had to go home last week and we both look forward to what the coming weeks have to bring here in Wisconsin! Above are a couple of pictures from our time in Arkansas. As always, I never took enough. I really hope to get better at capturing more of life's moments! Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Precious photo of you, Drew and Ben! They love their aunt Jen-Jen ... and are still asking about getting to see Matt! Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete