Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lost in YOUNKERS!

Yesterday, Matt and I were LOST in YOUNKERS! You see, the day after Matt and I moved to Green Bay back in March we purchased a new bedroom set at the local department store, Younkers (this would be like Dillard's to folks in the South). We were SO excited. All we had for our bedroom at the time was a box springs and mattress. We were told that the furniture was already in route and would be delivered in the next 3 to 4 weeks. We got used to our floor bed and the convenience of just grabbing the clothing we needed off the floor! Seriously, it was kind of fun! A little over two months later, our furniture arrived! We were thrilled! I thought I would show you the before and after pictures of our bedroom. We really are so thankful!










5 comments:

  1. love the furniture...looks great!! thanks for sharing...sending love from dallas!! chris and abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! We know you are glad to finally have everything in your home! Love, Jill, Scott, Drew and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way... love your title! I bet I am one of your only "followers" that knows your title references a Neil Simon play!!! Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Jenny!!! I hope to post some pics of our place...as soon as it looks like a real place! ; )

    ReplyDelete