Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hear HIS Breath.

Today's service at Green Bay Community Church was all about the word of God. How the Holy Spirit spoke to the prophets and writers of the books of the Bible. How strong and true the word of the Lord was and is. Near the end of the service, the pastor called on the audience to share scripture. It was a powerful time. After each scripture the congregation responded with Hear HIS Breath. One in particular that stood out to me was Psalm 73: 25-26. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. I want to invite you to post the scripture that is on your heart today. The best encouragement and strength for each day is the word of God. Hear HIS Breath.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this verse from Psalm 43 these days. I stumbled upon it and keep coming back to it.

    "Send forth your light and your truth,let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell." (Psalm 43:3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! I love that verse. I also love keeping up with you on your blog. I am glad you are liking Green Bay. Bless you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete