Monday, July 6, 2009

Saturday In The Park, I think it was the Fourth of July....



One of the wonderful things about living where we do is how close we are to SO many places! The Twin Cities, Upper Michigan, Canada, Milwaukee, Chicago... Did I mention CHICAGO? Matt and I spent the Fourth Of July weekend in Chicago! We headed on down to the Windy City on Friday evening and spent the weekend eating at wonderful places and best of all, cheering on the Cubs at Wrigley Field. I mean, can you get more American than spending the Fourth of July watching America's favorite past time and eating a Chicago Style Hot Dog? I DON'T THINK SO! And, Saturday night, we walked down to Navy Pier and watched the fireworks! It was truly a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I'm so glad you guys are doing well...getting adjusted...enjoying married life. :) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far is that? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look really good. - Must be the Chicago dogs :) I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new life, and adjusting so well to it. (Although I knew you would) Makes it so much easier that way. Take care of each other. Jen - U ROCK LADY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke EidemillerJuly 9, 2009 at 8:12 AM

    How fun! Gotta love Chicago. And I love the title of your post. Classic Jensta with the song reference :)

    ReplyDelete